7.30pm, 4th Thursday of the month, January-November
Dr Gertrude Atmore Supper Room (next door to the Otaki Public Library), corner Main & Aotaki Streets, Otaki
296 State Highway 1
Phone: 06 364 7574
Branch volunteers are on duty in our area at the Otaki Public Library every Wednesday morning from 10am to 12 noon (except for a few weeks over the Christmas/ New Year period). Visitors are welcome at that time, as they are to our monthly meetings.
An Expression of Interest form is available at the Library, to be filled in by those unable to attend at that time. A Member of the Branch will get in touch as soon as possible.
Branch membership includes:
- Monthly newsletters
- Unlimited access during Otaki Public Library hours to the Branch resources
- The ability to borrow the Lending books the Branch holds as you would borrow a library book
- Use, in the library, of the CD-ROMs and microfiche the Branch has purchased for the computers and fiche reading equipment
Our Microfiche resources include:
- New Zealand Birth, Death & Marriage Indices, 1841-1990
- Electoral Rolls - various
Our CD-ROM resources include:
- 1881 Census England, Scotland & Wales
- New Zealand WW1 Nominal Roll
- Australian Vital Records
- British Vital Records Index
- Scandinavian Vital Records Index
- English Burial Index for England & Wales
- New Zealand Electoral Rolls - various
More resources are being purchased all the time!